Sunday, July 31, 2011

MY 3 FAVORITE SUMMER 2011 TRENDS





One of my favorite 2011 Summer Trends is the Maxi Dress! These dress are long, comfortable, and just down right adorable. The one thing about these dresses is that you can dress them up or down. If you are going some place fancy, you just add the added accessories and the right shoe and your're ready to go. So yes! This is my number one pick for my favorite trend. I sure hope the Maxi Dress stays around awhile!










My second favorite 2011 Summer Trend is the all in one romper. Another relaxing and comfortable fit. Great for a hot summer day outside.











Third, but not least just the plain white Tee with skinny jeans. This is really an all time favorite. I really do not think this style will never go away. This too can be dressed up or down. Throw on your boyfriend cardigan or blazer jacket and a nice pair of heels or just your favorite pair of tennis shoes. This outfit is very versatile.




This concludes my 3 favorite fashion trends for the Summer of 2011. Let me know what your favorites are! Feel Free to comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment