Sunday, August 14, 2011

CELEB HALLE BERRY INSPIRED LOOK! BY THE WAY SHE TURNS 45 TODAY! WOW!!!





Here is a look at Halle Berry's outfit. I am going to tell you about what she
is wearing and how much you would spend to achieve this look. I think this is a very cute and relaxing outfit and she doesn't look like she is going on the runway. Just looks like she is having a casual shopping day.

The sweater is a Costa Blanca sweater $48.50! costablanca.ca It is actually hooded as well. The tank top you can find on ebay or amazon. Here is a picture of a gray tank I found on ebay. But feel free to choose your own style. www.ebay.com










I do not know what kind of jeans she is wearing, however through much research I found these jeans that look close to pair she is wearing. Skinny stone washed jeans. The designer is Joe's Jeans. They can be found at shopbop.com for around $69.















The shoes that she is wearing is unknown but I found some on shoebuy.com that would look great with this outfit. Very low heel, leather. Looks very comfortable. Price around $75















The purse that she is wearing is not really visible on this picture but this grey hobo I found from raincollection.com would look great to complete this outfit. Cost $49.99. Don't forget to finish the outfit with matching accessories and strut your stuff by putting on your favorite shades!

Thanks for looking at my Celebrity inspired outfit. If you desire to have this look at find your own things and put it together to look like this send me a video. I would love to see it. Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment