Sunday, December 15, 2013

IS "SKINNY" OVERATED?

Lately I have been seeing all these products out here with the word "skinny" on them.  Is this something retailers/advertisers have come up with to try to entice us to use their products and immediately we will become "skinny?"  Now I am asking because I would not dare try it because I am one step away from disappearing, but I do have my curvy diva customers and they are always looking for ways to lose weight without the medical procedures or the pills that with the side effects of blindness, stroke, cancer, losing a limb and Lord knows what else.  LOL  Here is the list of stuff I found...Has anyone tried any of these?  Let me know what the skinny hype is about.

1.  Skinny Girl Drink
2.  Skinny Cow (Nestle Ice Cream Bars)
3.  Skinny Popcorn
4.  Skinny Chef (different flavors)
5.  Skinny Buns
6.  Skinny Girl Pretzels (Granola Bars)



No comments:

Post a Comment