Sunday, October 12, 2014

The Cobalt Blues!

Since I have been in the fashion business 6 years now....Wow time flies! I have taken an interest in becoming a fashion stylist.  I find that when I'm in the store shopping it never fails someone will ask me "How Does this Look?" Or "What goes with this?" And of course I give my advice and tips every time.  I've always loved fashion and trying out different ways to wear things.  Anyway I'm going on a rabbit chase as my pastor always says.  When I began to read fashion books, I realized it seemed my whole wardrobe was black! Cute stuff but all black! Lol! So on my recent trip to the stores I purchased some color.  It's true that colors make you feel more vibrant!  Cobalt Blue is definitely the color this season.  I went downtown a few weeks ago to take some pics just to show you guys what to wear with your cobalt blue.  The Cobalt Blue Peplum is from Body Central.   It was around $11.00.  The infinity scarf comes from Walmart $2.50.  The pants come from New York & Company and they were $29 and the shoes come from Payless $19.99.  This is one of those universal outfits.  I wore this to work, church and you can wear this out with your friends!   I also had a black blazer and that was $7.99 at CitiTrends.  I got so many compliments on this outfit and it was about $75 for the whole outfit.   You don't have to pay a lot of money to be classy.  Work with what you have and build from there.   Classyness has no price it just comes natural!~PhoniciaPKeller

No comments:

Post a Comment